Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1:22am...the rebirth (UPDATED)

So those of you that know me know that 98% of the time I say I'm going to do something I start it. And then 0% of the time I start something I finish it. And for a while now I have said I would start a blog. My cousin Phill has one and I become jealous of it all the time, I look at the things he posts, and the dedication and it just makes me wish I was that motivated. A few of you (Phill, Stephanie, and that's it) know that I even tried to start a blog once before. But that was an epic fail. And then a real minute amount of people (just Phill I believe) know how envious I am of Kanye's Blog...However I maintain that Phill is still more envious. But I actually got past starting the account up this time. And then I got past making a password and past the whole first blog thing and this is it... Today was a big day for me, really big actually, for approximately a month now, I have been searching for Matt Britt's number. I should have looked in this spot a long time ago, but I'm lazy and I didn't, long story short however, finally after a long search I have managed to relocate my long lost friend, and after a short discusion with my friend I am pleased to announce that I have found the motivation to rekindle a band that I once held dear to me. I have so many ideas in my head and so many projects I start and none that I ever finish. I think its time for me to go back to my roots. At 1:22am, I hung up the phone from the drummer of the band Stratford Drive and I am proud to announce the the rebirth of Stratford Drive will be happening... Will it be tomorrow? Absolutely not. Will it be next week? Probably not. But I know it will start in my basement and grow from there, just like it was in the beginning and I am more than excited o start this again and the only way I knew was through this blog. So welcome blog, and welcome Stratford Drive, it is time for a new beginning... by bringing us back to the beginning...

What songs will we start with, the beginning punk rock songs, the rock opera, or the later stand-alone songs? or will we start with a fresh slate...no one knows...not even I...I guess we'll have to just wait to find out.

On another note, I kind of like the idea of this blog, so thanks Phill. It will give me a place to sort my ideas and start to maybe finish some of the projects I started...I doubt it...but maybe...So welcome to the blog of SWEGener Productions...Home of my happy disaster...

UPDATE: At 2:05am I received a text from Cam (bassist) "Yes! keep me updated on that. id love to jam a bit and catch up"...Commencing the rebirth of Stratford Drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment